1.29.2014

Second Semester of our Second Year

We're 3 weeks into the Spring semester of our second year in Ph.D programs.  We've been in this house for almost 6 months now, and things have changed tremendously in the house, especially considering our lack of time to actually do home improvement things with our schedules for school & work.  I'll post pictures when I get that camera that has been on my wishlist for months now... :)

I knew being a grad student again would be so stressful, but honestly, it is one of the most rewarding things- I get to teach a class on something I love, I take challenging classes, and I get to have a similar schedule to my husband, since he's going through the same thing. 

We probably have a lot less time than others to just enjoy, but as I look out my window at my dogs enjoying this wonderful backyard, I know I'm so incredibly lucky to be here. 


I just have to remind myself of that when I get overwhelmed by all of the grading, writing, revising, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment